Aspiring to be a doctor someday? Planning to enroll yourself in the NEET coaching to strengthen your foundation with a comprehensive study of the NEET course? Cracking NEET is no small feat and you need to surround yourself with the experts for a clear understanding of NEET course possible with an experienced NEET coaching.
National Eligibility Entrance Test also known as NEET is conducted by the National Testing Agency also known as NTA. NEET has substituted the famous All India Pre Medical Test also called as AIPMT Exam which was a yearly medical entrance examination in India. Prior to NEET examination came into the picture, students give AIPMT to take 15 % of Central seats and 85% of State seats in the medical and dental colleges that are run by the Central Government, state governments, and by the municipal/local authorities in India (except in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir).
Following courses require clearing the NEET examination for admission:
- In BDS (Dental Course)
- In MBBS ( Medical Course)
- In the PG Course in the government and private medical colleges in India
- All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Pondicherry
The UG courses by these above-mentioned colleges have their separate examinations for entrance since these were set up by separate laws.
|The applicant must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board from PCB stream, Biology and English as core subjects.
aggregate marks to be considered for PCB subjects. Eligibility for various
UR – 50%,
OBC/SC/ST – 40%,
PWD – 45%
|Minimum Age Requirement
|The applicant should be 17 years as on December 31, 2020.
|Maximum Age Limit
|There is no maximum age limit as of now.
|There is no limit on the number of attempts a student can make.
|Nationality required to apply
|Indian Nationals, NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and Foreign Nationals
- NEET examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- There will be 180 objective types of questions with a total of 720 marks conducted for 3 hours.
|Number of Questions
- Every correct answer will give you 4 marks while every wrong answer will deduct 1 mark as negative marking.
Ideal Institute of Biology is best known for NEET Coaching for a reason. With separate doubt sessions to solve the problems encountered by students and equipping them with the best study material and distance learning program IIB is a prominent for you. Periodic tests with customized question banks and notes will help you score high.
”Empowering Nation through Education”
”Think NEET Think IIB”