All India Institute of Medical Sciences abbreviated as AIIMS is one of the most competitive exams in India. It is the most competing medical entrance examination for 1205 seats in 15 medical institutions all over India.
Being one of the most challenging exams to crack, most of the students opt for Best Medical Coaching in India to crack it. Best Coaching Institute for AIIMS can surely help you prepare you for the examination, but you also need to give your best to nail it. Therefore, to guide you in the right direction, we are here presenting you the essential tips that you need to keep in mind. These guidelines will assist you in preparing for your AIIMs examination. Without any delay, let’s jump on those guidelines –
1. Eligibility criteria
|should be or will be 17 years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.those who are born on or after 2nd January 2004 are not eligible
|Should have passed the 12th from a recognized board or university of any state
necessary to pass the examination with
– For OBC &
General category – 60% marks
– For SC/ST/OPH candidates – 50% marks
2. Exam Pattern
The first thing that you need to know is the AIIMs paper pattern. One should always prepare for the examination considering the exam pattern accordingly.
|Date of examination
– May 30, 2020
– May 31, 2020
|Mode of examination
|4 shifts; two shifts per day
|Timings of exam shifts
– Morning shift: 09:00 AM to 12:30 PM
– Evening shift: 03:00 PM to 06:30 PM
|3 hours 30 minutes (210 minutes)
|Objective Type Questions
|Number of questions
|200 Questions – MCQ Based Questions that include assertion reason
|English and Hindi
– 1 mark for every correct answer
– 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong attempt
– 0 mark for the unanswered questions
3. Tentative Dates
Mentioned below are the dates by which the application for the AIIMs will begin along with counseling date.
|Filling of application form
|Last week of November 2019
|Last date of form submission
|2nd week of January 2020
|Final registration for the examination
|From 4th week of February to 2nd week of March 2020
|Issue of admit card
|2nd week of May 2020
|Last week of May 2020
|Announcement of result
|2nd week of June 2020
|Counseling begins from
|4th week of June 2020
4. Additional Tips
- A clear understanding of concepts of class 11th and 12th will help you to change the game.
- Keep practicing the previous years’ papers or giving mock tests to analyze your current performance and level
- Increase your speed by keeping a stopwatch on your desk to keep track of your time.
- prepare formula notes for physics and chemistry while diagrams in biology
- Be aware of the changes taking place in the country.
Keep these key points in your mind and you will surely crack it.
”Empowering Nation through Education”
”Think NEET Think IIB”