National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) is an entrance exam for Indian students who wish to undertake graduate courses in the medical field. Thousands of aspirants appear for this test every year with the hope of clearing it and embarking on the journey of becoming a doctor. This year 15 lakh students have applied for the examination, and there are only 75,000 seats available for the aspirants who qualify for the NEET examination. The stakes are quite high, but aspirants are determined to figure out how to strengthen basics for the NEET exam.
Different examinations require different kinds of preparations and strategies to get a hold of both the basic and advanced concepts. To reach somewhere, you need to create a strong foundation. It is advocated for students that their basics must be strong when appearing for NEET. The basics include the core concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Ways to Strengthen the Core Concepts for the NEET Exam
Students often face great hurdles in clearing the exam because their basics are weak. So, how to strengthen basics for the NEET exam? Here are a few ways to strengthen your base:
- Learn the core concepts through examples: Examples help you retain the information and engraves it in your mind for further use.
- Club the chapters that have similar topics: Many topics in the NEET syllabus are related and build on each other. Learning those together makes the process easier and helps you understand better.
- Break broad topics into smaller sub-topics: This method helps in learning the concept faster without creating chaos in the brain.
- Don’t fast track and thoroughly understand the basics: Understanding the basic concepts takes time. It is essential to take time and revise the topic after understanding it. Revision helps in storing information in your brain effectively.
- Don’t leave out any topic even if they appear trivial: This is the biggest mistake a student can commit while appearing for NEET. Clearing concepts help in physics, writing down information helps in biology, and understanding fundamentals is a great help in chemistry.
- Try new learning methods like online classes and coaching: Sometimes, studying on your own can be monotonous and hard to ingest. Online courses and coaching can be a great option to change the way you study by taking guidance from subject experts.
Enroll in the best medical coaching classes for better learning!
There are thousands of coaching institutes for medical coaching and entrance exams preparation. One of the best NEET coaching classes in Nanded is the Ideal Institute of Biology (IIB). They are an experienced coaching institute with expertise in this field for over 20 years. With professional and learned teachers, your journey of studying for NEET would become much easier by enrolling in this institute.
How would IIB help in strengthening the basics for the NEET exam?
The IIB offers verified and helpful study material. They have an online test series for NEET exams to make you thorough with all the subjects and give you an idea of the paper pattern. They focus on strengthening the base first and then moving onto the trickier topics, making it easy for the students to cope up and be on board with what is going on in the class.
Also, the teachers at IIB make sure that students are given knowledge outside of the books as well, to prepare them for other situations in life apart from their medical career.
It is not a facile journey; however, with the right helping hand, determination, and focus, NEET becomes a great learning experience than a stressful experience!
“Digital India_Digital IIB”