The applicants for the NEET examination must check required books for the NEET 2021 other than NCERT books. More than 15 lakh candidates for MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH programs will participate. NEET is India’s single biggest medical entry test. NCERT books for Class 11 and Class 12 are considered the Bible for each section according to the subject specialists and NEET toppers. Many students typically struggle to choose the right books to crack NEET 2021. Aspirants generally are in doubt if NCERT books are enough for cracking NEET.
Introduction about NCERT Books
The NCERT books are the best materials for NEET 2021 preparations, as indicated before. Since the 2021 NEET curriculum has been established with the class 11th and 12th NCERT curriculum, the core courses being physics, chemistry, and biology, candidates studying NEET 2021 should thoroughly review NCERT books’ subjects.
Candidates must carefully read NCERT books that constitute the basis for each question. These textbooks lay the framework for issues that build more meaningful information and facts. We know that NCERT books are the best material but are they using enough, or do we need some more NEET study material?
Importance of referring NCERT Books while preparing for NEET
NCERT books are written in a clear and straightforward style that every student can read easily. These books approach directly. They do not use a sophisticated vocabulary to confuse students, making it easier to understand the techniques of the subjects. NCERT books are also excellent for clarifying basic concepts. The NCERT book and its basics should be strong for students with an underlying basis for each subject. If the proper practice from other practical books confirms these basic concepts, they become clearer and stronger.
NCERT books also benefit greatly from NEET’s follow-up to NCERT books to develop the question paper. NCERT books affect even the numerical questions of all topics (Physics, Chemistry & Biology). The questions in the examination are therefore either taken straight from the book or follow a similar structure. About 70-75% of the question papers are from NCERT books. The remaining 20-25% of questions will be readily solved if your principles are clear and rehearsed enough.
Are NCERT books enough while preparing for the NEET Exam?
The NCERT books undoubtedly provide NEET 2021 with a good head start. Nevertheless, NEET is a paper of an objective kind, and students must practice MCQs. For better preparations, the applicants can therefore refer to the following books for NEET 2021, other than NCERT. Using different NEET preparatory materials, students can also align themselves with the challenges that the NEET exam will put in front of them.
|Biology||Cengage Trueman’s Biology – Volume 1 & Volume 2 Objective Biology – Dinesh Biology by GRB Bathla’s Publication|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry by O. P. Tandon Chemistry by Dinesh Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd Modern ABC for Chemistry for Class 11 & 12|
|Physics||Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker D. C. Pandey Objective Physics|
The IIB is a well-known coaching institute that prepares medical aspirants for the clearance of competitive examinations such as NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. In contrast to other colleges, it is a pioneer and one-of-kind coaching school that gives just medical coaching. The IIB is the name to choose when looking for the best medical tutoring in India, with over 15,000 medical professionals’ excellent records to date. IIB, one of India’s best medical trainers, ensures that all students have equal chances to pass the NEET exam. Join your NEET coaching lessons or your NEET coaching preparation online today.