NEET, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for students to get admission into undergraduate programs like MBBS and BDS. Cracking these exams requires the help of a coaching institute like IIB (Ideal Institute of Biology). Hundreds of students enroll their name in this coaching institute every year and crack NEET with flying colors. You can also register your name at the best online coaching centre for NEET in India – IIB.
To not get confused, NEET candidates should remember that NEET has replaced AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) since 2016. Before applying for NEET, candidates should check all the required eligibility, criteria the test and eligibility differ according to the state.
Brief on NEET eligibility criteria
- Age criteria
- The maximum age limit for general students is 25 years as of December 31, on the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit for students belonging to the reservation category is 30 years as of December 31, on the year of admission.
- The minimum age limit for all groups of students SC/ST/OBC/General (and other central government reservations) is 17 years as of December 31, on the year of admission.
- Required marks in 12th grade.
- For General category students: 50 percent marks.
Physically Handicapped: 45 percent marks
- For SC/ST/OBC: 45 percent marks.
Physically Handicapped: 40 percent marks
NEET entrance test does not count marks obtained in Mathematics. To get more detailed information about this examination, it is advised to consult the best medical coaching in India.
- Compulsory subjects in 12th grade.
To qualify this examination, students should have in-depth knowledge about subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- NEET criteria for state quota
The 85 percent of MBBS and BDS seats are reserved for state quota. And 15 percent seats are reserved for All India Counselling at the national level. Applicants are required to meet the below criteria:
- NEET applicants should be the resident of the state from where they are going to give their examination.
- NEET applicants should have adequate residential proof.
- NEET applicants should have pursued (or pursuing) their 12th examination from their respective states.
Applicants are advised to once visit the best online coaching centre for NEET to get the guided information.
- NEET eligibility criteria for All India quota
- Applicants must be the citizens of India.
- The age limit for the general category aspirants is 25 years and 30 years for reserved category (to get accurate information about age limit, candidates are advised to visit the official government website for NEET or visit the best coaching institute for medical exams to know more).
- Applicants from Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana would get admission only in Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune.
How would choosing IIB (Ideal Institute of Biology) be the best choice?
Traveling to the coaching centers can be tedious for students who want to have 24/7 focused studies. And many NEET aspirants live in small towns, and for them, traveling and kilometers to reach coaching institutes can be difficult. To solve all these issues, IIB, the best online coaching centre for NEET, offers digital learning programs to swiftly complete NEET preparation sitting at home. NEET requires guidance, and IIB is there to help every aspirant achieve the goals they have been dreaming for long.
“Digital India_Digital IIB”